Friday 5 April 2013

Pink Horrors of Tzeentch Painted

Continuing with my Chaos Daemons reimagining, the next unit is a bunch of Pink Horrors. I did paint a few of them way back in 2011 but I never thought I'd use them on the table top. I am glad I did thought because now I believe that the models are awesome and a joy to paint and it also gives me the excuse of painting something really pink. 

As with the Flesh Hounds, I painted them rather quickly opting for best results considering the time spent and fairly easy techniques. I did pre-shading with white over a black undercoat and airbrushed the pink. This saves a lot of time. Then I did some enamel brown washing in the recesses only. Another thing that sped up the whole process a lot was using Vallejo Liquid Gold. It has very good coverage over any other colour possible and you don't have to repaint black the metal parts all over again. Really great stuff! Finally, I finished the models painting all the little details (eyes, beaks, tongues, nails etc). All in all, a fairly quick paint job with half decent results.

So check the guys in the following pictures and don't forget to let me know what you think of them. Thanks for reading.







10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers mate. It's an on and off thing, never really go but then again I don't want to post if I don't have something to say.

      Delete
  2. Really happy to have you back man.As always you rock hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sengangat terus ngeblognya mazz..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kabar Baik Untuk Para pencinta Game
    Karena di Bulan januari ini Sudah keluar Game RPG Online Terpopuler Se-Asia
    Penasarankan Game nya Seperti apa???
    Kalian bisa dilihat game nya dari link di bawah yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. semoga sukses terus gan buat usahanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mau mendapatkan pelayanan yang baik dan ramah???

    Modal Kecil bisa mendapatkan hasil yg luar biasa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Menarik sekali, perlu saya coba ini..
    kebetulan lagi cara tentang hal ini.

    ReplyDelete